- Life is a kaleidoscope of colours but often we choose to view it in black and white.
- Envy not the poet…..he suffers for his art….
- About a quarter of our life or more is spent on education, just so we can adapt and survive in this modern fast paced world we created ourselves in the first place.
- Great meaningful friendships are hard to come by, and yet few have learnt to cherish them.
- Don’t rob your children of their childhood! For you will stunt their growth…
- Made some pretty poor lifestyle choices which has set me back on my challenge by at least 3 mths! Time for rehab! Latest end July…..early Aug.
Filed under: Heartfelt