There are just some days where you just don’t know what to cook, days where you either have little time or just not really in the mood to cook. But all the same, there must be food on the table. Well here is a simple and fast recipe which you can later serve with steamed Rice and say ….an Omelette.
Basic Ingriedients ( Feel Free To Switch )
- Spam/Luncheon Meat
- Stir Fry the sliced onions in 1 Tbl spoon of oil till you smell it’s fragrance. ( optional as most canned meats are oily )
- Add approx. 750mls of water.
- Place in 1 cube of chicken or vegetable stock
- When the water is boiling hot, add in the corn, carrots and potatoes.
- Keep it boiling till the vegetables are soft.
- Add salt, pepper and if you like a little msg.
- Lastly add in the spam/luncheon meat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
Total preparation time approx. 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time approx. 20minutes.
Filed under: Recipes&Food |