Growing up I had always looked forward to Christmas, but somehow along the way to adulthood it gets tougher each and every year to get into the spirit of things. Some years it feels like a chore! But hey I ain’t giving up….No siree!
Now let me try a different approach, perhaps by creating a todolist to get into the spirit of things might help….so here goes……
- Start by putting up the Christmas Tree
- Play some Christmas Carols
- Watch some old Christmas Themed Movies
- Try to remember that Christmas is only once a year and get into the spirit of giving, presents aren’t expected to be expensive.
- For Christians, remember the real reason for Christmas and why we celebrate it.
- Good or bad it is the countdown to the end of the year and the hopeful beginning to a brighter year ahead.
Hmmm….well I’m sure that must be more to add on but hey it’s a start!
What about you? How do you get yourself into the chrismassy mood?