Some small, simple things I do to enjoy life a little…..
- Eat a really savory meal ( especially one that has not been eaten in a long while )
- Drink a refreshing drink ( depends on the mood of the day…beer can be refreshing too )
- Track down a long forgotten song and listen to it over and over….( Just managed to find ‘Ribbons Of Blue’ by Boney M, an extra wonderful feeling because no one else I know seems to remember this one)
- Placed the Grey’s Anatomy Theme Song as a mobile ringtone *grins* ( And change the ringtone every few months)
- Watch a nice DVD like ‘The Game Plan’
- Try something new…( like a fish spa? and Nope haven’t tried it yet ) *update 19Nov08* Tried it Yay!
- Floating faceup in a swimming pool
- Enjoying the breeze at the seaside.
- Spend a morning at the zoo or the birdpark.
- Purchased a fleur-de-lis puzzle ring
Filed under: That's Life