Posted on March 4, 2009 by CatholicJules
- How are you planning to get into the train if you don’t allow people to alight first?
- Why do you think they put queue isles for those waiting for Buses at the Bus Interchange?
- How do exepect people to alight from the Bus if you are blocking the door exits?
- Do you know that the frequency of trains, buses and lifts are just a few minutes apart so there isn’t really a need to board the crowded one straightaway?
- What do you think is likely to happen when a crowd pushes it’s way through entrances of places if interest, exhibitions,theaters? Do you really get in sooner without incident?
- While it is a practice in some countries even to stand to the left of an escalator to allow people to pass on the right, why even walk up one? Isn’t that what the staircases are for?
- Do bags really need to rest and recuperate on seats in public areas?
- Do you like the smell of food on public air-conditioned transportation or like having crumbs at your feet?
- Do guys really have to sit with their legs ridiculously wide opened on seats again in public area? Are they mimicking an open goal post?
- Do people really need to bathe in perfume? Doesn’t a little go a long way?
- Do strangers really need to know that your angry and upset about something whereever you go?
- Would it hurt you to say please, thank you, excuse me please? (when there is an opportunity to)
Filed under: Notes To Remember, That's Life