JPMORGAN CORPORATE CHALLENGE
APRIL 2009 16th
The JPMorgan Corporate Challenge®, a 5.6 kilometers corporate road race, will be held on Thursday, 16th April at 6.00 pm. This year’s event is expected to attract close to 10,000 employees of corporations, businesses, financial institutions and government agencies. The start-off point will be on Esplanade Drive and the route covers Raffles Avenue, Republic Blvd, and Republic Avenue. The race will end at The F1 Pit Building, where runners will participate in a rousing evening celebration of good health, fun and corporate goodwill.
Road Closures on Event Day, 16th of April
- Republic Avenue – Both Directions (between Crawford St/Beach Rd junction to Republic Blvd/ Republic Ave junction) Road Closed 5.30pm to 7.40pm
- Republic Blvd – city bound direction (between Republic Blvd/Raffles Ave junction to Republic Blvd/Republic Ave junction) Carriageway Closed 5.30pm to 7.40pm
- Raffles Ave – three left lanes closure (between Raffles Ave/Esplanade Dr junction to Raffles Ave/Temasek Ave junction) Lanes Closures 5.20pm to 6.40pm
- Esplanade Dr – direction of Shenton Way Road Closed 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Connaught Dr – one left lane closure Lane Closure 4.00pm to 6.15pm
Traffic congestions expected, please avoid affected roads.
About JPMorgan Corporate Challenge
The JPMorgan Corporate Challenge® event in Singapore is part of the 12-city, six-country, and fivecontinent JPMorgan Corporate Challenge® Series. In 2009, events in the series will attract more than 225,000 participants from over 7,500 companies. Collectively, JPMorgan will donate more than US$500,000 to worthy not-for-profit organizations through the events.
JPMorgan has developed and nurtured the Corporate Challenge series since 1977, and it continues to support promoting health and fitness, as well as teamwork and camaraderie in corporate communities across the United States and other countries.
To take part in the JPMorgan Corporate Challenge®, participants have to enter as part of a team representing the company/organization that they work for. More information about the event can be obtained through the JPMorgan Corporate Challenge® hotline at (+65) 6377 5360 or via Internet website “www.jpmorgan.com/cc”
Filed under: zPublic Service Announcements |