Heard about this place from a colleague and so decided to check it out with the kids. Boy did they enjoy themselves, and super cheap compared to Wild Wild Wet though of course the latter offers slightly more. Apparently a few of the other swimming complexes around the housing estates offer similar experiences just not the one in Woodlands! Bah!
Anyhow here is how I got there….
1) Take the MRT train to Choa Chu Kang Station.
2) Use Exit A to Lot 1 Shopping Centre (which basically means, just walk straight as you exit the staion gates)
3) Walk through the shopping centre, cut across the taxi-stand and take bus 307 directly in front from the bus stop at the shopping centre.
4) Get down on at the third bus stop ( outside Block 754)
5) Walk about 100 metres to the right as you exit the bus and diagonally across the road. You can’t miss it! ( Or if you are standing at the bus stop facing away from the seats then it is on your left)
6) To reach the Entrance you’ll need to cut across the indoor parking lot and may your way to the 2nd floor.
I didn’t bother taking a pic of the Olympic sized pool because that’s pretty standard, oh and forgot to take one of a mini-river ride pool for the kids.
Filed under: Notes To Remember |